November 30, 2011

Movember Nails!

Hello Lovely Ladies.

I decided that i was going to do my take on the Movember Mani.
& Since today is the last day of November I had to post this today!
I'm pretty sure i hate it. I suck majorly at doing nail art.
So the mustache looks un-even, but I tried it 4 times,
& by the fourth time I was so frustrated I stopped caring.
I love Movember though because I love facial hair.
Something about it is so so so sexy!
& I love that people are raising awareness for Prostate Cancer
I found out this month that a man is 35% more likely to
be diagnosed with prostate cancer than a woman
to be diagnosed with breast cancer. WTF.
I had absolutely no idea. Thats insane, you always hear about
breast cancer awareness & people passing on from breast cancer.
but for me personally i didn't know prostate cancer was so huge.
So here is my very haggard & butchered version of the Movember Mani.
For these photos i used;
One coat of my trusted OPI Nail Envy Original
Four Coats of Essie's Fiji
Two Coats of Essie's Lady Like (which i love)
& for the moustache Essie's Little Brown Dress

I guess overall its not the most ugly manicure
I am just dissapointed in how sloppy it is.
Hopefully blogging will help me become better
at nail art, fingers crossed!!!
Anyways ladies, thanks for visiting Polish&Diamonds
& as always feel free to follow me on twitter @polishandiamond

Did you do a Movember Mani?
or have any tips on nail art?
Let me know in the comments!
Lindsay

2 comments:

  1. you did a much better job than I could have! I wouldn't have been brave enough to even attempt nail art!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahaha thanks katie!
    all i can do is layer glitter ahah!
    im gonna keep trying to get better!
    im sure your good at nail art though!

    ReplyDelete