November 11, 2011

Metallic Glitter Gradient - First Post

Hi Guys
FINALLY its about time for my first post!!!
im sorry its going to be a short one its my nephews third birthday today in an hour
& im not even close to being ready ahah!!! typical lindsay, anyways onto the post!
i asked on twitter what people wanted to see for my first post &
Dana or Polished Claws Up; who i absolutely adore asked for metallic
so i thought perfect, i just got some nailmail & i got some color club that i should use!
this is my first time ever using color club & i am very very impressed
one coat & the color was completely opaque,  im in awe

this first picture is in natural light
i started with one coat of opi nail envy original
then i used one coat of color clubs hot like lava
& then i did a glitter gradient, because i have a weakness for glitter,
using orlys vip & tiara
then one coat of my trusted seche vite top coat
it looks like i have little tiaras on the tips of my fingers! i adore this look!

this picture is done in artifical light
i desperately need a new camera right now im just using my iphone
so it was hard to catch the beauty of the gradient
i hope you guys like my first post
let me know what a good camera is
& im always taking suggestions for what you want to see next!
comment below or email me at polishanddiamonds@hotmail.com
 <3 Lindsay

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on your first post! How did you do the gradient?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, lady! Great mani - I love a good foil polish! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Susan I just used a makeup sponge & sponged the polish onto my nails :) it was so easy & I love the results, thanks for The positive feedback ladies!

    ReplyDelete