March 25, 2012

Whimsical Part 2!!!!!

Happy Sunday Ladies!!
I know I have been lacking giving the blog attention for some time now but,
I moved out of my parents house for the first time & am living on my own
with Diesel :D Im absolutely loving it So I have been spending time getting
settled in my place & just having some Lindsay time ahah! & also I started
school in Feburary & its taken up alot of time! Enough excuses Im back I
have missed blogging more than you ladies would have ever believed!

So in Feburary I did a post on Whimsical & I asked you ladies if you wanted
to see it layered over pink & got an amazing amount of responses that yes
you ladies did want to see it over pink. So thats what I have for you today.

Im going to start off by saying, it is WAYY better over blue, considering the
fact that Whimsical has a blue-toned milky base, so over pink it looks a little
bit un unatural, if that makes any sence haha!! Although I do like the purplely
pink tone that it has over pink! In my first post I told you ladies that I was
80% sure it was LE, but GUESS WHAT!!! im pretty sure its part of revlons
permanent collection because I have been seeing it EVERYWHERE now!!!
So if you cant find it let me know & maybe I can pick it up for you <3
I used two coats of OPIs Mod About You & two coats of Revlons 
Whimsical, with no top coat. Check it.






Overall I do like the way it looks over pink its very springy!
But I definitely prefer it over blue, I feel like blue compliments it more.

Adriana from Moriesnailart suggested doing it over purple, so I will
probably try that next,! If I do it would you ladies like to see??
What do you think?

❥Lindsay

8 comments:

  1. Oooh I actually prefer it over pink, it looks so cool! Then again, I'm not too much of a blue person so that's probably why =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaa im such a blue person thats probably why I like blue more ahaha!!

      Delete
  2. I wonder if putting it over a pale yellow or just any pastel yellow would make it a pastel green? I think I might have to experiment tomorrow! Love this over pink tho!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome!!!!! loving how u put this over pink!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it looks great over pink! Congrats on the move ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks fantastic over pink! my sister also layered whimsical over pink recently and says she gets hungry when she looks at her nails because they remind her of cupcakes.

    ReplyDelete