December 11, 2011

Christmasish?

Hey Lovely Ladies!
Holey Smokes! Christmas is sneaking up on me so fast
im so so so excited, Christmas is definately my favourite
holiday ever, its just so nice to get the family together &
all the little kids & spend time together eating & drinking
excessively! I spent so much money on presents for my
neices & nephews, i cant wait to see their reaction!
So today i have for you some semi-christmas inspired nails =)
There is going to be christmas nail art to come within the next week

I have on Orly's Shimmering Mauve;
which i believe is a permanent orly color, but i picked
it up in a holiday set from Sally's
Shimmering Mauve is a nice pinky-mauve shimmer with a slight hint of gold.
Then i have on China Glazes Champagne Bubbles.
from this years let it snow holiday collection.
Champagne Bubbles is a dark yellowy-gold frost, with silver flakies of glitter.




Of course started out with one coat of OPI's Nail Envy Original
Then added two coats of Orly's Shimmering Mauve
but you could easily get away with one! 
& three coats of CG Champagne Bubbles.
& one coat of my trusted SV
I love doing accent nails they just add a little bit extra to the mani.
This color combo is pretty bold & different, but they compliment eachother.





Diesel also wanted to say Merry Christmas to you ladies =)
He thinks he is a cat, he is definately sitting on the back
of my couch, & that's become his new bed; silly puppy!
























Anyways Ladies thats all i have for you tonight
Let me know if you have any suggestions for Christmas Mani's
Also do you dress up your dog? If you do i would love to see pictures!
Diesel loves when i dress him up =)
& As always follow me on twitter
❤Lindsay

2 comments:

  1. Diesel is freaking adorable! My dog Wally also thinks he's a cat. He sleeps on the backs of couches too. There are a few pictures of him on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks April!! Ahaha he is my life :)

    ReplyDelete